Teacher Tuesday Nomination
We love to profile educators and support professionals on our social media channels!
How to Nominate a Teacher
Please submit the following items to Danielle Gross at [email protected].
- A photograph of the public school employee – The more dynamic a photo is, the better. Ideally, we would like to see individuals at their job site – in the classroom, leading an activity, helping students, etc. Formal headshots will not spark as much interaction. Please note that if a student is featured prominently, we will need a signed release form from his/her parents or legal guardian. However, we do not require a release form for every student in the photo, especially if they are not easily identifiable.
- A 1-3 sentence answer to ONE of the following questions:
- When did you know you wanted to work in public schools?
- When did you realize that you made the right decision?
- In your opinion, what is the best part of working in public schools?
- What inspires you to do the work you do?
- What’s one of your favorite moments of the school year or a tradition in your building that you help support?
- The following information:
- Your name
- Job title
- Your school
- Your school district